Thursday, October 8, 2009

boond boond...

I can see the rain from my room
the drops falling, slipping, settling
on whatever that comes their way
not thinking,hesitating or restraining
just letting themselves fall by

I can hear the rain from my room
Lashing against the windows
Beating the ground, hurting themselves
the drops still touch the surfaces
that give music to their fall

I can smell the rain from my room
Mingled with every breeze that reaches out
Fused with every grain of the soil
freshening it with a scent so fine
being absorbed by it,not knowing why

I wish I could be like the rain outside
Hit myself and not feel the pain
create a beauty no artist could capture
produce a music only hearbeats could murmur
spread the heady fragrance only a new romance could parallel
not "have" to live ...just be myself

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! ye tum khud likha hai??

awsome!!

and seeing your sudden splurge of posts - looks like you're back in the business of writing!
likhte raho!

Pranav S said...

really loved it!!!