Friday, March 25, 2011

Corporate 'selling' of self!

After seeing what my husband has been reduced to,I have seriously started wondering at my craze for Marketing as a function..or rather still, the bane of a corporate existence that makes such a mockery of one's self esteem.It rather feels as if a corporate professional has sold himself/herself because there is no life left,no time left,no interests get catered to. I fear how I would handle a scenario like this if I ever were to land in it. I wonder what is the outcome of SUCH a uni-faceted (if there ever was such a word) life...even if, Even If it was what one was interested in,doesnt excess of anything drive away its pleasure?
God help me with instances like these ,not only when,& if(God forbid) I have to undergo them,but even now when I am an indirect recepient of them.

1 comment:

Rakesh said...

my sentiments exactly!!