Saturday, July 12, 2008

Konnection ho jaaye

Reminiscing my Bhubaneswar days ..when I used to ensure that every Saturday I convince Dad to buy the evening show tickets for the new movie on the block..and what a movie buff I have been ..Bollywwod ki pujaran style :) [the drama still exists]
And I do manage to relate and analyse a lot even in Bollywood movies..so its not surprising how, based out of a town in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, where I have not been able to spot a Hindi movie DVD(not even Moserbear versions), forget having a cinema hall screening Hindi movies,it pinches me to check out Zoom and Channel V (my lifelines here) for all the new movies coming up, but not be able to watch any!!!
And with my latest crush, Shahid Kapur, singing " Bakhuda Tumhi ho.." after every 5 minutes on Zoom, I am dying to watch the movie..thats a different thought that the couple of Vidya Balan and Shahid reminds me of something, rather of somepeople.
Right now just keeping my fingers crossed, to grace a cinema theatre for this one at least.."konnection ho jaaye....."

1 comment:

Pranab Prakash said...

Bhubaneswar - You made me nostalgic :( Miss the Gupchups